Good afternoon on this cold Friday! Not so long ago we were enjoying warmest autumn in years and now the temperature falls down to zero. Gets colder and colder. This past week felt shorter to me, because I am heading to Romania for the weekend. We’ll spend some quality time with our family there, chilling in the mountains and enjoying warm baths. But before that, let me share with you discoveries from the past week:
1. Wouldn’t you love to spend few vacation days in this place? So calm, so relaxing. Take me there!
2. Do you know that maps are dis-forming the way that countries and continents look like? Let me get in straight for you with this article.
3. https://chris.bolin.co/offline/ this is very interesting website. Provoking? Just click it. Go there. Check yourself.
4. The idea of living in such a small place is very appealing to me. Cosy, easy to clean, ecological, movable. You can travel with your home! Tiny Miss Dolly On Wheels, ladies and gentlemen!
5. I am crazy about jewellery boxes. I desperately need one, or two maybe? It has to be big and with few levels, so I can put everything there. I remember I had one when I was a kid, with music and dancing cupid inside 🙂 Anyway, those are my favorites:
– this one is ok.
– I like marble effect on this, but need more levels inside.
– my favorite, but way too expensive!
– this one – yes yes yes.
– wooden beauty!!!
Now I should start writing my letter to Santa, right? 😉
6. Let me introduce to you a country, where 96% of citizens actually own their homes. Again number 1 in the world.
7. And lets laugh now! Donald Trump as a rising pop star, doing a cover for Camila Cabello’s song “Havana”
Have a nice weekend! I’m off to catch my plane 🙂