We’ve got absolutely beautiful autumn this year. It’s still sunny, the temperature reaches 15 degrees sometimes, it’s so colorful. The sad season is festive and cheerful because of that. And even if it rains it’s not so terrible, because it last one/two days. Last week, on my way to work, a rainy morning turned into miraculous one. I was getting wet from the rain, there was a beautiful, orange sunrise on my right, and huge, colorful rainbow on my left. I didn’t know where to look! It made my day completely, even though it was the middle of the week, it felt like weekend.
Anyway, what I am getting here at is that we can find beautiful, inspiring things even on a rainy, ugly looking morning, riding on a bike to work. Here I want to share few things that may inspire you. Or just bring joy to your eyes 😉
1. When I was searching for wedding inspiration before my wedding, I think I went through every wedding website that exists. Now after I am already married I don’t do it anymore intentionally, but sometimes something gets proposed to me on email or pinterest or just on google starting site. Just like this .Absolutely amazing! I was typical traditional bride, and happy about! But if I had to do it again and if I had guts… I would choose something untraditional 🙂
2. I drink mostly tea, but I also like coffee. Cappuccino, latte, macchiatto… black not so much, I usually ask for milk. So.. If someone invites me for coffee and brings me milk in this pot I might steal it…
3. Staying with my flamingo obsession, look at these earrings . Simple and beautiful, but quirky at the same time. I think they would suit me 😀
4. I usually wear delicate jewelry, on everyday basis it’s only the cross necklace, wedding ring. I like this minimalistic heart ring .
5. I am crazy these days about this song: De unde vii la ora asta . My Romanian is gibberish when I try to sing along, but I don’t care 🙂
6. Can I inspire you with something uninspirational . And this is actually funny, everything is so pessimistic and opposite to what we can find on the internet today.
7. And at the end, something on a more serious note. Things that noone can prepare us for . Makes you think about stuff. You really cannot be prepared for these things. Even if you think you are, when it happens, you’re still gonna feel unprepared.
Anyway, with this different type of post, I am saying farewell to the working week and hello to a bit of relax. Should it become a series? Hmm…
Have a nice weekend! Enjoy!
yes it should become a series 😉