Christmas is coming faster and faster, especially if you have only few days left and so much to do. Cooking, cleaning, outside home projects, work, shopping. Yes, hands up who still haven’t done Christmas shopping! At least we decorated out home, put Christmas tree in the corner of our living room and hanged all red balls and chains we had. Plus lots of lights! It’s absolutely dreamy, almost reaches our ceiling and it’s very thick! We got ourselves a fat tree and we couldn’t be happier about it. But lets go slowly to the links I wanna share. If you even find time to check them, because I realize, it is a busy time 😉
1. Can I spend Christmas there? Just with my husband. The two of us in the mountains somewhere. In Switzerland maybe? Sounds amazing. Looks dreamy. Or a weekend getaway into a place like this. Friends could join for New Years Eve though 😉
2. I would like to have another watch or four maybe. And I swear I would wear them. Searching for a perfect one I found this beautiful flamingo watch from Kate Spade, but they don’t ship it to Belgium…
3. This year we forgot to send Christmas cards again. I realized too late… But to make it up to you I wanna show you these hilarious Christmas cards from a very funny family 🙂 I must say, they have an idea for themselves, each year something different!
4. Few weeks ago there was this story of a guy who wanted to Christianize some preneolitic tribe, far away on the Indian Ocean… He didn’t get out alive. The story got viral and I started reading about this tribe, my husband got very interested about it as well. And some days ago I found this article. So… a woman managed to contact and spent some time with Sentinelese tribe… and she didn’t get killed! Why wasn’t this one popular?
5. Spiders could eat all humanity in a year and still be hungry… no wonder I have arachnophobia…
6. So… I am no vegan, not even vegetarian. And sometimes I even like steak. But I know someone, who’s going to salivate like crazy only seeing this.
7. And the last one, and I couldn’t help myself, I really had to share this, even though everyone knows it: my favorite Christmas song! When I came to Belgium and was about to spend my first Christmas without my closest family, I was listening to this song constantly, imagining the lyrics happening in real life. Enjoy!