I was planning to go to Zumba tonight. But this sudden summer thunderstorm in the middle of the winter kinda destroyed my plans. So I stayed home, put a cozy pajama and prepared delicious tea, so that I can sit and write about what to do when the Zumba plan doesn’t go well… (Belgian weather, tell me about it…)
This is the time of a year when lots of people are losing their evenings watching tv series. I’m no different of course. Netflix must be having troubles with streaming. But during winter it’s allowed and also forgiven to just sit on the sofa with a cup of tea, covered in blanket and just enjoy the bliss of doing nothing but watching tv.
I watched a lot of different series, I am still in progress of watching some or even re-watching. Maybe you also like some of them?
1. FRIENDS – obviously and number one. I’m sure everyone knows this. I used to watch it during my studying time, mostly during exams to procrastinate actual learning 🙂 It’s just funny, but also heartwarming and shows beautiful friendship! It’s like us, everyday’s life of young people, trying to find a way in life. Just they have kinda nicer apartments and ridiculous adventures. Absolutely love those six people. Plus the views over Manhattan.
2. HOUSE M.D. – this guy is just hilarious! All his pranks, all his comments and sarcasm. Plus he’s a medical genius. I used to watch ‘Grey’s anatomy’ when I was younger too, but this sort of won my heart. Greg is a sad person, I think he’s also unhappy, but he’s entertaining when he tries to live his life pretending like he’s not unhappy. I just hope that by the end of the series he’ll find at least a hint of happiness. Few more episodes to go!
3. WHITE COLLAR – it’s been some time since I watched this series. I think two times.. Great plot. A guy leaving the prison at one condition – he must help FBI to solve the crimes, that he used to commit. It goes pretty well, he becomes friends with the FBI agent and searches for his beloved girlfriend, but there are things that always have to go wrong. Plus his little funny friend is helping him even though he hates FBI and all the other ‘conspiracy theories’. Fun. Plus the main character is handsome 😉
4. THE MENTALIST – very interesting concept, of a guy who pretty much reads other people’s minds. He helps a group of detectives to solve crimes, when in real life he just ants revenge after a serial killer kills his family. Not gonna tell you if he ever even finds him.
5. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS – some teenage series I watched, but it really got me. How much high school girls can lie and complicate their life, it’s just unbelievable. Twisted story, interesting characters and really good outfits. Really good outfits 🙂
6. Was supposed to be TOP 5, but I also liked a lot the Suits (handsome guys… in suits), Gossip Girl (good outfits and hairstyles), Californication (ridiculously funny), Lie to me (the theory of lying was really interesting, I even wrote about it one of my Dutch papers), My so-called life (no comment on that ❤ ), Grimm (fantasy stuff, but entertaining), Gilmore girls (mother-daughter lovely young adult problems), etc.
So, the evening is gone, I’m almost done with first season of ‘Friends’ and time always flies when I enjoy something. I’m hoping for no thunderstorm next time I wanna go somewhere with my bike. But Belgian weather… you know. 😉